Home Telemonitoring Program
The telemonitoring software is customized with a patient’s unique condition and its technology helps manage a patient’s recovery. The daily vital sign recordings and health status updates are used to help the home healthcare team and the patient’s physician adjust the treatment plan if needed. This helps patients to achieve the best outcome possible.
Benefits of Remote Telemonitoring
With innovative telemonitoring technology, Only Love’s nurses can monitor patients’ vital signs and symptoms remotely to identify abnormal readings and address negative symptoms or health concerns before they turn into medical emergencies. The remote monitoring program aims to keep patients healing safely and comfortably in their own homes by addressing the main reasons that patients are often readmitted to the hospital or sent to the emergency room, including: not taking medications, poor diet, inadequate family support and lack of understanding about their health conditions.
With the telemonitoring technology, Only Love’s home healthcare team members receive a daily perspective of a patient’s health status. This is especially helpful on days when there are no scheduled visits to the patient’s home.
The HRS Telemonitoring Software allows patients to:
- Measure weight, blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen levels and track their readings
- Let their nurse know of symptoms through a daily survey
- Learn about their disease condition and how to manage it
- Track whether they are taking their medications as ordered
- Communicate with the Only Love nurses through phone and text messaging
The Telemonitoring Software allows the home healthcare team to:
- Monitor a patient’s vitals in real time
- Respond to high-risk readings that could lead to a medical emergency or admission to the hospital
- Communicate with patients via phone call or text message
- Supplement education through videos and teach-back quizzes